In your mark… get set… Sunday! The overcast climate will not be your splendid backdrop, however my guess is that at present’s racers will discover the drizzle fairly refreshing.
Beneath you’ll discover our prime three picks for at present (March 19) in Los Angeles adopted by a bullet checklist of seven different fast concepts to think about. Get pleasure from your day!
Issues To Do For Sunday in Los Angeles
Latina Fest at LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes -> Have fun the Latina entrepreneurial spirit at LA Plaza this Sunday with Latina Fest. The packed schedule options over 100 exhibitors, a vogue present, morning yoga session, youngsters zone, experiential activations and extra. Tickets begin at $10. Begins at 11 a.m. Extra data right here.
Sierra Madre Wistaria Pageant -> On Sunday, the 2023 Wistaria Pageant returns to Sierra Madre with an up-close of “The World’s Largest Blossoming Plant.” The principle competition takes place in Downtown Sierra Madre, with over 100 arts, crafts and meals distributors alongside The Sierra Madre Auto Present. A shuttle (ticketed) will likely be out there to take guests as much as see the record-breaking vine. Extra data right here.
LA Marathon -> The course for the 2023 Los Angeles Marathon begins close to Dodger Stadium, weaves south via DTLA, then heads as far west as San Vicente and Montana. Chances are high should you’re studying this then you definately’re not operating, however you might need to jump over to cheer on the racers as they deal with the 26-mile problem. Both method, should you’re heading out on this Sunday you’ll need to concentrate on road closures and doable site visitors implications. Try this helpful map for an summary.
* Goldstar Reductions -> Do not forget that Goldstar.com has nice offers on tickets for a variety of upcoming occasions in Los Angeles. Get $50 tix to L.A. Beer Fest, $30 tix to Cirque Du Soleil: Corteo at Microsoft Theater, or $15 tix to Road Meals Cinema at The Autry.
* We Like L.A. receives commissions on Goldstar purchases made via our affiliate hyperlinks.
Seven Extra Issues To Do in L.A. At this time
- Lengthy Seashore Cambodian Restaurant Week kicks off this Sunday and runs via March 26. Organized by United Cambodian Neighborhood to shine a lightweight on Cambodia City eating places within the metropolis of Lengthy Seashore, featured eateries are providing $5, $10, $15 and $20 menu specials together with $8 wings from Shlap Muan to multi-course $20 meals from Udom Khmer. Extra data right here.
- 626 Evening Market is again in Santa Monica from now via Could with a smaller model of their common Asian-fusion meals market.
- Pacific Opera Undertaking’s The Magic Flute AKA #Superflute adapts Mozart’s The Magic Flute via the lens of 90’s online game characters, with Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Zelda, and Princess Peach taking up the roles of Papageno, Tamino, Queen of the Evening, and others.
- Within the run-up to the brand new PBS sequence Marie Antoinette (premieres this Sunday at 10 p.m. PBS SoCal) you’ll be able to take a look at a free pop-up expertise celebrating all issues Versailles at third Road Promenade (between 2nd / third & Arizona) this Friday to Sunday. Runs midday to eight p.m. on every day.
- This Friday to Sunday, the Hollywood Burlesque Pageant brings a weekend of courses, workshops, distributors and performances to Vermont Hollywood.
- This Saturday and Sunday, The Getty’s Sounds of L.A. live performance sequence returns with a pair of performances by vocalists Lucía Gutiérrez Rebolloso and Sandino González-Flores.
- The forty fifth annual South Gate Azalea Pageant & Carnival brings 4 days of household enjoyable, meals vans, video games, and stay music to South Gate Park.
Wish to get the most effective issues to do in L.A. despatched straight to your inbox? Be a part of over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly electronic mail publication!
By subscribing, you conform to our phrases of use and privateness coverage and consent to obtain emails from We Like L.A. about information, occasions, presents, and accomplice promotions.