The quickest technique to get caught up on an important issues occurring at the moment in Billings.
This put up was contributed by a group member.
Howdy, good day! I am again in your inbox this morning together with your recent copy of the Billings Patch publication. This is all of the group information you’ll want to know proper now.
However first, at the moment’s climate:
Milder with clouds and solar. Excessive: 53 Low: 39.
📢 I am searching for enterprise homeowners and entrepreneurs in Billings who need to construct consciousness, join with clients and improve gross sales.
I’ve a restricted variety of sponsorships obtainable to introduce our readers to native companies they should know. If that is you, then I invite you to be taught extra and safe your spot now.
Listed below are the highest 3 tales at the moment in Billings:
- Have you ever visited Veronika’s Pastry Store? Veronika Baukema was born in Uzbekistan and has a household historical past in France, and each cultures are represented clearly in her storefront. Between her Russian honey desserts and French croissants, clients frequently come again for extra. Baukema was lately named a semifinalist for the Excellent Pastry Chef or Baker James Beard Award, probably the most prestigious prize within the culinary world. On March 29, 5 semifinalists will probably be chosen among the many present 20. Learn extra about Baukema and her journey to success on the hyperlink. (Billings Gazette)
- Monetary stability is essential for households, though typically exhausting to realize. 5 years in the past, 5 Rings Monetary organized a “Cash, Mommy, & Me” occasion in Billings to assist households be taught extra about funds. For these within the subsequent occasion, they happen on the primary Saturday of each month at 11 a.m. There will probably be one other occasion on March 14 at 6 p.m. known as “Wine, Girls, & Well being.” (KULR-TV)
- Hotter climate means the kickoff of building season within the Magic Metropolis. Development started over the weekend and can proceed all through the spring. A storm drain is presently being put in within the space of Barrett Street and Hawthorne Lane at Billings Heights, so the street will probably be closed. A detour will probably be in place till March 18. (KULR-TV)
In the present day in Billings:
- Taxes In Retirement Webinar (6:00 PM)
- PEAKS Trivia Fundraiser Occasion At Craft Native (4:30 PM)
From my pocket book:
- Don’t overlook Yoga is again on the Yellowstone Artwork Museum each Wednesday from 10:30–11:30 a.m. Yoga teacher — and YAM member! — Sarah Brown leads the classes and welcomes all ranges. Please convey your individual yoga mat. The associated fee is $12 for museum members and $17 for not-yet-members. Name the entrance desk at 406-256-6804 or register if you arrive. (Yellowstone Artwork Museum through Fb)
- Don’t miss an oz. of enjoyable on the Annual Downtown Billings St. Patrick’s Day Celebration on Saturday, March 18th, introduced by Downtown Billings and Hooligan’s Sports activities Bar. The day’s festivities are free and open to the general public from 10:00 am to three:00 p.m. The celebration consists of the Celtic Truthful, Avenue Social gathering, and the fortieth Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade. (Downtown Billings)
- The thirty first Jobs Jamboree 2023 is Montana’s largest job truthful and is happening on the Metra Park Pavillion on March fifteenth! There will probably be 100+ employers/industries and 1000+ job seekers current. Early entrance for veterans and their households will probably be supplied. Occasion proceeds go in the direction of supporting native apprenticeship and faculty scholarship alternatives supplied by JSEC (Job Service Employer Committee). For extra info, go to the hyperlink. (Downtown Billings)
Extra from our sponsors — thanks for supporting native information!
You are all caught up for at the moment. I will see you round!
— Lauren Kubiak
About me: Lauren is an Editor for Lightning Media Companions. She graduated from Rowan College with a Bachelor’s in journalism. She was beforehand a full-time editor at an affiliation administration agency, enhancing peer-reviewed nursing journals, textbooks, and newsletters.